James/Names is the blog for industry writer and commentator, James Iles. Known for his breaking news stories, data-driven pieces, and his informative articles, James has built a strong presence in domaining through writing and partnerships with some of the top companies in the industry.
James/Names has previously been referenced in Mashable, The Telegraph, Vice, and Business Insider to name but a few.
Founded in May 2020, JamesNames.com has rapidly become a popular source for the latest domaining news, interviews, data-driven articles, and more.
To keep this blog going, it takes support – through income via advertising.
If you are interested in taking up an advertising slot, please email me for a media kit:
- The Telegraph: quoted as an expert source — Parler comes back online with help from Russians
- Mashable: referenced as a source — Parler transfers domain name to Epik
- Business Insider: referenced as a source — Parler moves to Epik
- Yahoo! News: referenced as a source — Parler moves to Epik
- Vice: referenced as a source — Parler Finds Refuge With the Far-Right’s Favorite Webhost
- MEAWW: referenced as a source — What is Epik?
- Ars Technica: referenced as a source — Parler says it’s back without “Big Tech”
James Iles receives income from JamesNames.com through the placement of advertisements on the site. Third-party advertisements, links or services displayed on JamesNames.com are not endorsements or recommendations of James Iles, or JamesNames.com. James Iles takes no responsibility for the content, services, or goods offered in any advertisements or links displayed on JamesNames.com.